Friday, June 20, 2014

Mechanical Man!

Here's a fascinating video of one of Brian's latest physio therapies. The (slightly frightening) machinery helps simulate walking to "train" the muscles, nerves, and parts of the brain. It "guides" Brian's own nervous system during his recovery, helping Brian's system to slowly strengthen the muscle skills affected by his brain injury.

Physio therapy of this type is very expensive, and is not fully covered by compensation plans. Therefore if you would like to see Brian making more and more progress, your continued donations are immensely appreciated, and they are put to excellent use!

Latest contributors:
Laura C. (Manchester, UK) - $10.00
Paris G. (Enniskillen, N. I., UK) - $10.00


Every little bit helps! From our family to yours, thank you!




3 comments:

  1. Hi Brian,

    I came across your story by chance. I've had MS for a while now which I treat with Low Dose Naltrexone.
    https://www.google.ie/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=low%20dose%20naltrexone
    I've googled it for you there. It's cheap, effective and not too hard to get. I hope it helps you too. Also try Amatsu.

    Talk soon,
    Eoghan

    ReplyDelete
  2. IMMEDIATE LOVE SPELL WITHIN 2 DAYS .. DR ZADSON

    Hello everyone am on this blog to testifying about the goodness of EDUDU ZADSON TEMPLE in my life for helping me bring back my lost love in a space of 48 hours. I saw comments of how he helps people amend broken relationship and bring back lost love and decicded to let him help me also when i lost my ex 5 months ago. To cut it all short it is the evidence of his fast results that reuslted to me testifying about his good works. If you are in such situation, cry no more but contact Dr Zadson on eduduzadsontemple@yahoo.com and experience an amazing turn around in your situation...

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are urgently in need of kidney donors in Kokilaben Hospital India for the sum of $450,000,00,All donors are to reply via Email only Email: kokilabendhirubhaihospital@gmail.com
    WhatsApp +91 7795833215

    ReplyDelete